Ansi B16.9 Equal Tee
High pressure equal tee, High pressure butt weld equal tee
Bangdong Supply carbon steel reducing tee,Erw equal tee,Low pressure equal tee.The use of optimum quality materials in the manufacturing of the Flanges ensures high durability, tensile strength and resistivity to Highly Corrosive. Moreover, the Flanges are available in various sizes, material, dimensions and finishes meeting the specifications provided.
|Seamless Equal tees||ERW Equal tees|
|High pressure equal tee||Low pressure equal tee|
Equal tee (or straight tee), means the branch diameter of this tee is same with the main pipe (Run pipe) diameter of this tee.
ASME B16.9 Butt weld Equal Tee Dimensions
|Nominal Pipe Size||Outside diameter
The dimensions are in millimeters
Source : ASME B16.9 – 2007
Common types of pipe tee
- Equre tee (or straight tee), means the branch diameter of this tee is same with the main pipe (Run pipe) diameter of this tee.
- Reducing tee is a type of pipe fitting in which the branch port size is smaller than the ports of the run.
- Barred tee is used in pipelines that are pigged.
- Lateral tee has a 45 degree branch from a pipeline.
- Pipe cross is a fitting that used in the place where four pipes meet with the same diameter include:
- Reducing cross used for connecting four pipes, the main pipes with the same size, but the dimensions of the branch diameter is smaller than the main pipes.
- Equal cross in the place where four pipes meet with the same diameter.
- Forged Tee Fittings are pipe fittings that be formed mainly by forging.
Stainless Steel: ASTM A403 WP304 / 304L / 304H / 316 / 316L / 317 / 317L / 321 / 310 / 347 / 904L
·Carbon Steel: ASTM A234 WPB / A420 WPL3 / A420 WPL6 / MSS-SP-75 WPHY 42 / 46 / 52 / 56 / 60 / 65 / 70
·Alloy Steel: ASTM A234 WP1 / WP5 / WP9 / WP11 / WP22 / WP91
Size range: 1/2 to 96 inches
Pressure: SCH5 to SCH160